Saturday, April 3, 2010

HELLO WORLD
I am alive! Sorry it was been SOSOSO long since i blogged last! I have missed it! I promise to be a lot more better about it! I have FINALLY got Internet in the apt!I know i know about time! so whats new with me... I guess we will start in...
December. I moved out of Mine and franks apt and into my own. It was a tough month but i made it through. I got to spend Christmas with my family so that was great. I had a lot of fun. Then i worked like CRAZY!
January-January was hard. I worked way to much and slept way to little and just broke. Luckily i have great Friends who cleared my schedule and i was able to go home and spent good quality time with them. It was really good. I stayed only one night, cuz that's as much as i could smash in. i am so thankful that i live close to my mom and dad again. Sometimes all i need is to go home to find myself again. sadly i had to go back to real life. but i love having them close!
February- oh February was so fun! I loved February! It started out kinda slow at work so i was able to catch up on sleep and down time. then valentines day hit! And OH MAN! I was SLAMMED! we were SO busy at work it was insane! My Friend Elissa was my Valentine so we wouldn't be lonely! then i got bronchitis and wasn't allowed to work so i got to go to my parents! for almost a week! It was AWESOME! It snowed! and we got to build a snowman! like it really REALLY snowed! I was SO happy! i had a really good visit. I REALLY didn't wanna go back to Lake Jackson! but when i did come back everyone there had missed me to! So it was worth it. hah!
March was okay. Not great. Frank and mine third year anniversary would have been on the tenth. So i had a hard first of the month. But one day Flory surprised me by driving up for the night! so that made me happy! then spring break hit and work got b usy. so that was nice. Till it died! after spring break we have been the slowest ever! I went through a lot of doodle paper and caught up on my reading!Oh but i did get to go the Houston rodeo and see Gary Allen with one of my friends. It was really fun. I had a great time! but then again i did get in a car accident and now i have to drive a stupid rental for two weeks. Im okay. It wasnt my fault. SHe rear ended me going forty five and totalled her car. mine just had minor damage. so march kinda balanced from good to bad
Now its April! And so far its been.... AWESOME! I had three days off this week! THREE! I didn't know what to do with myself! and my birthday was yesterday and it was just fabulous! I have such great friends! I just love them! I dont kno what i would be doing without them. My birthday just was great. We didnt do anything dramatic. we went to dinner and a movie(bounty hunter with Gerald butler and Jennifer anistin) then a bunch of my friends from work came over and just hung out at me house. It was so funny. we just sat in a circle and gossiped forever then we watched phantom of the opera -well it ended up being more in the background- and still everyone left earlyish so i got a lot of sleep. then i woke up and it wa late and sunny and we went to lunch and work was good. So sofar April has benn awesome.
Thats whats going on with me in a nut shell. sorry this is rushed and crazy,. I am trying to squeeze this in before bed. Ill post pics on... monday. If im off!

1 comment:

  1. It is so good to hear from you on here again. I love to know how things are going with you. I hope that this month continues to be great to you. and by the way happy late birthday.
    Love you!

    ReplyDelete